Monday, June 7, 2010

COPPER CREEK TRI

Carey Fry doing some big time Tri Racing

Well I really had a good time at the Copper Creek Tri. For my first one, I was very pleased with how I did. The swim was not pretty (I need a lot of practice with the open water swimming.) but I finished it and moved on to the biking. I made up a lot of time on the bike and then the run went well too. We didn't stay for awards or anything because I didn't think I had done very well. But then I checked the results last night and I did get first for my age group and placed 25th out of 140 women. So that was a surprise. Well there you have the nitty gritty.
CAREY
This girl can really ride

3 comments:

  1. way to go Carey!! I also just did my first tri last weekend (the Pigman) and had a blast!! I think I may be hooked. Need to work on the running ~ that was definitely the hardest part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Boulder D20

    ReplyDelete