Sunday, May 11, 2008

TT from the Turn Around and Hill Repeats

If you have ever wondered what goes on at the turn around you need wonder no more. I admit I had never gone down to the end of the 5 miles so my assistant and I jumped in the car with Elaine to find out.
They make this tight turn look easy.
Craig makes the turn and heads for home.
The riders are spaced out so they cannot work together.
I like this portrait. Great subject and great lighting.

Women of Bike Tech

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Kat and John had time to work in a couple sets of hill repeats
on the lovely hill by Look Out Park.
I just happened to have a topo map of Cedar Falls. Don't you too?
They start between the "A" and the "R" in park and end up by the "D" in Disposal. This topo map isn't the most currant, (remants of a disposal or something is still there) but the elevations are still the same as far as I know. You can count the lines and do the math to figure out the feet in climbing.
They look like they are dancing on their pedals as they climb.
Do I sound like Phil here?
Nice tuck position.
Twenty times up the hill. My hat is off to you!

Get out and take some pictures.
-Kim

1 comment:

  1. 20 times up the hill? argghhhhhhhh.... that's dedication! good on ya!

    ReplyDelete