Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SNAKE ALLEY 2010

The Snake from the top
The Snake from the bottom
Racers entering the
very steep
Twisted
Cobblestones
section of the race.

Our racers working very hard
Very nice to have Tom Klemski mixing it up
Landon Beachy working his bike
Kathleen Porter
fight with he girls
I wasn't able to attend the snake this year.
But here I am last year racing my favorite event of the year
Mike Foster in his first Crit

Mike making friends and thinking he'll be back next year
I think he could win his cat!!!!


The Cobble climb is a special two block race
steep and rough
Landon raced it twice and lost his chain on both attempts
check out the road conditions.


Start thinking about the Memorial Day Weekend races for 2011
THEY ARE THE BEST.
Check this out

1 comment:

  1. Cobble Climb was not to kind to me this year!!!!!
    Maybe next year,

    ReplyDelete